On August 28-30, 2013, at the Norris Conference Centers- CityCentre, Houston Texas, Gulf Publishing Company and World Oil will host ShaleTech™ (Shale Energy Technology Conference), which is dedicated to shale plays that yield both oil and gas. Independent operators have reported major discoveries and several IOCs are acquiring acreage in developing shales. This conference will deliver information intended for these users.
ShaleTech™ offers a high-level, two-day technical conference program to help you understand issues and discuss solutions associated with shale exploration drilling and completions.
Why Attend ShaleTech™ 2013?
• Gain a wealth of knowledge from a high-level technical program selected by our esteemed advisory board
• Share knowledge and network with engineers and company officials actively involved in the exploration, drilling and production of shale oil and gas at major plays throughout North America
• Stay connected to the latest information on the operations, regulations and technology in North American
• Learn challenges specific to shale energy and how operators have overcome them
• Hear firsthand how operators have increased efficiency through the application of new technologies
• Learn from case studies how technology has increased production in certain areas
ShaleTech™ 2013 Pre-Conference Fracing Workshop
Conducted by Dr. Ali Daneshy, president of Daneshy Consultants International, Inc., this one-day workshop offers attendees four distinct topical sections covering challenges and trends in shale fracturing technology. Workshop registration is available to ShaleTech™ 2013 registrants only. Additional attendance fee applies.
2013 Sponsors & Exhibitors
Proceedings Flash Drive Sponsor:
Conference Advisory Board
ShaleTech™ 2013 Advisory Board members:
Oil and Gas Division
||Rustom K. Mody
Senior Vice President Worldwide Drilling
Daneshy Consulting Int'l, Inc.
Leonardo Technologies, Inc. Contractor to DOE
National Energy Technology Laboratory
U.S. Department of Energy
Utica and Marcellus
Director of Technical Marketing
||Robert L.G. Watson
Global Product Line Manager
Pumping and Chemical Services