World Oil delivers in-depth features and articles on drilling, production and exploration, as well as economics, management issues and statistical analysis. The magazine features a full context of new operations and procedures, not just an overview. World Oil's editors are industry trained and instinctively cover proven technologies and technical specifics of value to readers, examining the issues from the readers' point of view – therefore providing vital information on how to work more efficiently, and how to get the best from new technology. Please allow 24 hours for access to the world oil website.
World Oil magazine
A subscription includes the print or digital edition of World Oil magazine, full access to WorldOil.com and access to the World Oil Digital App.
Since 1916, World Oil has been the industry leader in delivering clear, concise, technical how-to editorial to its worldwide audience. Every month, its readers are provided with information on offshore and onshore operations from downhole activities to surface operations worldwide. Subscribers receive access to WorldOil.com where they can access more than ten years of searchable, archived issues as well as industry data and reference tools like the Drill Bit Classifier and the Tubing Tables.
Coverage in World Oil magazine includes:
Subscribe to World Oil for:
- ShaleTech Report
- Advances in Production
- Managed Pressure Drilling
- Geological and Geophysical Technology
- Oil and Gas Annual Forecast/Review
- Advances in Exploration
- Offshore Advances
- Well Completion Technology
- Drilling Rig Advances
- Regional Outlooks
- Insights into the industry's innovations and technological advances through regular columns by the editors and, in-depth operator-oriented articles
- Worldwide drilling, production and reserves data produced bi-annually
- Global coverage of the latest developments in shale energy, deepwater/subsea and geological and geophysical technology
A Subscription to World Oil includes:
- World Oil magazine in Print or Digital Version*
- The World Oil Digital Application
- Full Access to WorldOil.com, including access to the Tubing Tables, Drill Bit Classifier and 10+ years of archived articles
- World Oil e-newsletters, including Technology News, Deepwater Report, ShaleTech Report and Geology & Geophysics
Once you subscribe, please allow 24 hours for access to the world oil website.