Get the information you need to make strategic decisions in 2011 and beyond.
As the hydrocarbon processing industry continues to face unprecedented challenges and uncertainty, it is more important than ever to get reliable, accurate information to drive decision-making. For over 35 years, Hydrocarbon Processing's HPI Market Data has been the HPI's most trusted source of forecast spending and industry trends analysis. No other source gives you a clearer picture of how much spending and activity will occur and why. Included in the book, you'll find answers to such critical industry questions as:
• Where are the global hot spots of construction activity?
• What are the latest developments in the petrochemical industry?
• What is impacting equipment life and capital spending?
• What type of fuels will become increasingly part of every-day use?
• What is the potential impact from carbon capture rules?
Expenditures are broken out for the local and global HPI by the following categories:
- HPI Economics
- Maintenance and Equipment
- Natural Gas/LNG
- Health Safety and Equipment
As a special bonus, the 2011 HPI Market Data includes the following:
- More than 10 years of trends on global construction activity and spending
- A 3 year history of HPI construction Project activity
- 20 articles from Hydrocarbon Processing picked by the editors to highlight key trends and issues in the HPI.
Order your Print Copy and Be Prepared for Every Opportunity!