Wellbore Stability - Drilling Dynamics Modeling - Well Cost
A compilation of papers presented at the 2004 Casing while Drilling Technical Conference.
- "Directional Casing while Drilling" Authors: Tommy Warren, Robert Tessari, Bruce Houtchens, Tesco Corp.
- "Extending the Boundaries of Drilling with Casing" Authors: Antony Fisher, Shell Brunei Petroleum; Doug Reid, Ming Zo Tan, Greg Galloway, Weatherford International Ltd.
- "Extending Casing Points in Abnormal Pressure Using Drill-in Liners" Authors: Robert Quitzau, Independent Consultant; Colin Leach, Argonauta Drilling Services
- "Casing Drilling Rig Selection Process for the Stratton Field" Authors: Dennis Bickford, Apache Corporation; Mark Mabile, Drillmar, Inc.
- "Drilling Dynamics Modeling and Measurement Options For Casing While Drilling Applications" Authors: Gerald Heisig, Michael Neubert, Ingo Forstner, Marcus Oesterberg, Baker Hughes INTEQ
- "Improved Wellbore Stability Achieved with Casing Drilling Operations through Drilling Fluids 'Smear Effect' " Authors: Kyle Fontenot, Robert Strickler; ConocoPhillips; Pete Molina, Baroid product service line, Halliburton
- "Reducing Well Cost in South Texas with Under-balanced Drilling with Casing" Authors: Richard Billa, Douglas Gordon, Shell E&P Americas; Michael Weissman, Drilling Consultant
- "Close Tolerance Liner Drilling™ and Liner Requirements for Deepwater Applications" Authors: Ken Smith, ConocoPhillips; Bruce Houtchens, Tesco Corporation; George Givens, Baker Hughes Incorporated; Greg Bailey, Grant Prideco, Inc.; Doyle Reeves, Hunting Energy Service, LP